Wi-Fi Proxy Setting On Android Phones
For those who do not know how to set a proxy for a wi-fi on android phones, of course, completely adorable. Though the menu can be found easily in the settings menu in android. Wi-Fi there is also that privacy by using a proxy. So that when other people who go into the wi-fi network, can not be used in arbitrary aka free.
Like my case in a Telkom office where my friend worked. Incidentally we work in the same field but different companies. When connecting my android phone and start surfing was not able to connect to the internet. That's because I have not proxy input.
Once here and there in the android settings, I found it and it's actually very simple but enough to make me overwhelmed. Here are the steps for setting proxy in android phone.
- Go into the Settings menu.
- Choose Wireless and networks.
- Then select the Wi-Fi settings. In this section, press the Menu button on the phone. Then we will get the Scan menu and Advanced.
- Select the Advanced menu.
- In the menu you might find the menu Proxy and Port. Enter the proxy and its port.
Not so easy. It's just that if we do not know, would be very inconvenient to find the menu. So alone, may be useful.