If you have any documents / Ms Excel spreadsheet and want to give that protection can not be opened by someone else, or just to specific circles are given access, then the easiest way is to provide password protection to Ms Excel file.
When a file is opened, must enter password first, if you do not know or incorrectly entered the password then file / excel spreadsheet will not be open.
Here's how to give password protection on a Microsoft Excel 2007 File
• Open the MS Excel file which will be given a password
• Click on the Office Button
• Select Menu Prepare
• Select the Encrypt Document
Then you will see a column for us to enter the password
• Fill in the password code that we want, click OK
• Will be required to repeat for verification, and then click OK,
• Save / save file.
Please close or go out and try to re-open the excel file.Would've had to enter a password to open it.
Do not forget your password, record and store in a safe place.