Creating a System Restore Point In Windows 7
System Restore Point function to restore your computer to a state where you make the system restore. Restore is used when the computer is in trouble. For example, your computer can boot either, but can not get into windows / not display the desktop. Whereas before your computer is fine, but once you're fiddling with something on your computer, you get the problem. This is where the usefulness of making a system restore point, I think it's important to do.How to create a System Restore Point you are in a way like this. Follow the easy steps below (click image to enlarge):
- Go to the Properties of My Computer, as shown below.
|Go to Computer Properties|
- Go to the menu System Protection.
|System protection entered|
- Select Local Disk (C :) (System), where your windows is installed. Then click the Create button.
|Create a Restore Point its|
- Give a description for the restore point that you created, such as there is in the picture. Click Create.
|Give a description for the Restore Point|
- Windows will create a Restore Point you, wait until the loading is complete. When finished, click Close.
|Create System Restore Point loading|
|Restore Point has been created|
If you find a problem in the future and are desperate, examples of such problems that I have outlined above, using the restore point is to insert a CD / DVD / hard drive / flash your windows installation when booting and select System Restore. Choose a restore point.
Good luck and hopefully useful.