When clicking the Start button on the Taskbar, my friend will see the image for a User Account at the top of the Start menu. This image can be replaced with your own preferred image. The trick is quite simple, as follows:
- Open the Control Panel window. (Click on Start> Control Panel)
- In the Control Panel window, click on Classic View on the left. Then in the list of icons on the right, locate and double-click on the User Accounts icon labeled.
- Then, click on Change your picture.
- There, my friend will see a list of images that can be selected to appear in the Start menu. Select one by clicking one, then click Change Picture. If my friend wants to use one's own image, click on the Browse for more pictures, and then in the Open dialog box, locate and select the image you want to use. Do not forget to click the Change Picture button to apply the results. Finish by closing the windows Control Panel.
- Now the picture has changed. Completed. Not easy. Good luck.
This is one example of the result image: